AMAZING VILLA!! MAKE IT YOURS
Villa 4 79 Dover Road
There is no better way to be a part of Scarborough's multi-million-dollar infrastructure redevelopment this 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Villa offering modern, easy living, low-maintenance ..... nestled on the borders of City Beach, Wembley Downs and Scarborough this popular location allows you to take full advantage of the opportunities that comes with living close to Scarborough beach and entertainment district...
This Villa flows exceptionally well, the design provides easy living for busy people who seek low maintenance living without having to compromise on space.
So much on offer with extras, outside shower (hot & cold) so when you get home from the beach no need to mess inside, gas bayonet outside for BBQ, Basin, beautiful wooden deck, extra storage outside with shelving..
COME AND VIEW THIS VILLA AND EXPRESS YOUR INTREST......
GREAT FEATURE THIS VILLA PROVIDES:
- Perfectly located close to the coast and to the Scarborough Beach foreshore, Cafes and Restaurants
- Beautifully renovated Kitchen with stone bench tops, excellent storage, gas cook top and dishwasher
- Master bedroom with renovated ensuite and Split system air-conditioning
- Lounge with split system air-conditioning
- Dining & kitchen overlooking the private courtyard with bio-fold doors to make entertainment flow from inside to outside
- 3 double bedrooms all with BIR'S
- Spacious pitched patio, wooden deck, outside shower ( hot and cold ) and with low maintenance garden
- Single garage with extra tandem parking
- location with parks and beaches only a short walk away
- NO STRATRA LEVIES ( only garden +/- $300 p/a )
- RATES +/- $1,634.13 p/a
ALL OFFERS BY 6PM ON MONDAY 6th MARCH UNLESS SOLD PRIOR *
*All offers will be presented on this home by Monday 6th March at 6:00pm, the sellers reserve the right to accept an offer prior to the date without any notification..... Thank you
* Outdoor entertainment area
* Smoke Alarms
Bedroom range: 3
Data source: http://www.thelabelrealtygroup.com.au/property/details/341
Agent: Monica De Sousa
Agent mobile: 0425 143 363